Iran plans €50 million bounty on 'gambler' Donald Trump, 'child-killer' Netanyahu for 'whoever sends them to hell' - report
Iranian lawmakers are discussing legislation that would offer large financial rewards for the assassination of US President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, escalating tensions following the February strikes on Iran that killed supreme leader Ali Khamenei.
As per the Telegraph UK, Ebrahim Azizi, chairman of Iran’s national security commission, said lawmakers were preparing a bill titled “Reciprocal action by military and security forces of the Islamic Republic”, which would formalise a €50 million reward for anyone who kills Trump.
Azizi said Iran considers Trump, Netanyahu and Admiral Brad Cooper of US Central Command responsible for the February 28 strike that killed Khamenei and that they must face “confrontation and reciprocal action”.
Mahmoud Nabavian, deputy chairman of the Iranian Parliament’s National Security Committee, also said parliament would soon vote on allocating a “significant reward” for anyone who “sends the gambler Trump and the child-killer Netanyahu to hell”, reported Jewish Chronicle.
The proposed legislation marks a sharp escalation from earlier threats and religious decrees issued by Iranian clerics and officials.
The move would shift assassination calls from propaganda campaigns and fatwas into formal parliamentary action.
Nabavian warned that any future military action against Iran or its leadership would trigger retaliatory attacks not only against the US and Israel but also against regional Arab governments aligned with them.
“Threats against the Supreme Leader and military commanders have again been heard from the filthy mouths of some enemy officials,” Nabavian wrote on X.
Calls for action against Trump have surfaced repeatedly in Iran over recent years, particularly after the killing of Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani and the recent death of Khamenei.
Campaigns linked to pro-regime groups have reportedly collected millions of dollars for bounty efforts targeting Trump.
One campaign titled “Blood Covenant” allegedly raised more than $27 million.
Iran Wire reported that the hacking group “Handala” had also claimed to allocate $50 million for the “elimination” of Trump and Netanyahu.
Earlier this year, Trump warned that if Iran attempted to carry out threats against him, the United States would “wipe them off the face of the Earth”.
Even as threats escalated, Iranian officials indicated that indirect negotiations with Washington were continuing.
Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said peace talks brokered through Pakistan were progressing, with multiple rounds of proposals exchanged between the two sides.
According to Iranian media reports, US conditions include handing over enriched uranium stockpiles, limiting Iran’s nuclear infrastructure and maintaining a ceasefire tied to continued negotiations.
Iran’s reported demands include lifting sanctions, releasing frozen assets, ending military operations across the region and recognition of Iranian sovereignty over the Strait of Hormuz.
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian acknowledged severe war damage to gas facilities, power plants and industrial infrastructure, while former Revolutionary Guards commander Mohsen Rezaei warned that any continuation of the blockade would amount to “a continuation of war”.
Meanwhile, speculation has grown over a possible return to hostilities after Netanyahu was allowed to skip his criminal trial to attend “all-day security meetings”, according to Telegraph UK.
Azizi said Iran considers Trump, Netanyahu and Admiral Brad Cooper of US Central Command responsible for the February 28 strike that killed Khamenei and that they must face “confrontation and reciprocal action”.
Mahmoud Nabavian, deputy chairman of the Iranian Parliament’s National Security Committee, also said parliament would soon vote on allocating a “significant reward” for anyone who “sends the gambler Trump and the child-killer Netanyahu to hell”, reported Jewish Chronicle.
Threats escalate after Iran conflict
The proposed legislation marks a sharp escalation from earlier threats and religious decrees issued by Iranian clerics and officials.
The move would shift assassination calls from propaganda campaigns and fatwas into formal parliamentary action.
Nabavian warned that any future military action against Iran or its leadership would trigger retaliatory attacks not only against the US and Israel but also against regional Arab governments aligned with them.
“Threats against the Supreme Leader and military commanders have again been heard from the filthy mouths of some enemy officials,” Nabavian wrote on X.
Previous threats and bounty campaigns
Calls for action against Trump have surfaced repeatedly in Iran over recent years, particularly after the killing of Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani and the recent death of Khamenei.
Campaigns linked to pro-regime groups have reportedly collected millions of dollars for bounty efforts targeting Trump.
One campaign titled “Blood Covenant” allegedly raised more than $27 million.
Iran Wire reported that the hacking group “Handala” had also claimed to allocate $50 million for the “elimination” of Trump and Netanyahu.
Earlier this year, Trump warned that if Iran attempted to carry out threats against him, the United States would “wipe them off the face of the Earth”.
Iran says negotiations still ongoing
Even as threats escalated, Iranian officials indicated that indirect negotiations with Washington were continuing.
Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said peace talks brokered through Pakistan were progressing, with multiple rounds of proposals exchanged between the two sides.
According to Iranian media reports, US conditions include handing over enriched uranium stockpiles, limiting Iran’s nuclear infrastructure and maintaining a ceasefire tied to continued negotiations.
Iran’s reported demands include lifting sanctions, releasing frozen assets, ending military operations across the region and recognition of Iranian sovereignty over the Strait of Hormuz.
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian acknowledged severe war damage to gas facilities, power plants and industrial infrastructure, while former Revolutionary Guards commander Mohsen Rezaei warned that any continuation of the blockade would amount to “a continuation of war”.
Meanwhile, speculation has grown over a possible return to hostilities after Netanyahu was allowed to skip his criminal trial to attend “all-day security meetings”, according to Telegraph UK.
Comments (26)
V
Vivek GuptaMost Interacted
1 day ago
Have to difference between accidental collateral damage group (Netanyau) and intention child r@pists granny burners ( Momddans) N...Read More
3 Replies
10
5
Reply
Popular from World
- 10 countries with highest anaconda population in the world: From Brazil to French Guiana
- Watch: PM Modi's surprise gift for Giorgia Meloni has a very 'Melody' twist
- Quote of the day by Queen Elizabeth: “Over the years, those who have seemed to me to be the most happy, contented and fulfilled have always been the people who have lived the most outgoing and unselfish lives.”
- Texas whistleblower asks how H-1Bs live in beautiful, $800,000 houses, blames Biden for giving out loans
- A 93-year-old widow gave $1 billion to a Bronx medical school, and future doctors may never see tuition bills again
end of article
Trending Stories
- IPL: KKR beat MI by 4 wickets to keep their playoff hopes alive
- Is Victor Wembanyama playing tonight against the Oklahoma City Thunder? Final update on the Spur star's injury report
- Vaibhav Sooryavanshi reveals real reason behind viral 'A' celebration after LSG blitz
08:30 'Gave them car, 10 tola gold': Woman dies by suicide due to 'dowry' harassment- Odisha CHSE 12th Result 2026 (OUT): Odisha Plus Two results out
- CBSE’s answer sheet portal chaos leaves lakhs of students stranded, frustrated and unheard
- CHSE Odisha Plus 2 result 2026 Out; Arts, Science and Commerce results together for first time: Steps to check marksheets on DigiLocker
Featured in world
- 'There won't be escalation': Donald Trump reacts to Raul Castro's indictment by DOJ
- Will Raúl Castro’s indictment push US and Cuba closer to war?
- Israeli parliament votes to advance bill to dissolve Knesset, paving way for early elections
- Failed 3 H1-B attempts: Indian working in US says ‘visa anxiety is a permanent subscription’
- Scientists grow a bacteria-made “living” supermaterial that could replace plastic
- David Lammy unveils reforms to reduce youth jail terms and protect vulnerable children in the UK
Photostories
- International Tea Day 2026: 6 culinary uses of tea leaves apart from making tea
- Exclusive - From Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah to Dhurandhar, Rakesh Bedi and Asit Kumarr Modi get candid about their bond and journey; actor reacts to David Dhawan’s remark
- Urvashi Rautela said ‘too much’ is the ultimate mood with not one but two extravagant gowns at Cannes 2026
- 8 strange and uncomfortable signs you are going through a quiet spiritual awakening
- 8 giraffe facts that shock even wildlife lovers
- 10 exercises that can keep the heart healthy
- Nidhi Kumar recreated Madhuri Dixit’s magic at Cannes 2026's red carpet — and the internet is officially obsessed
- 5 heaviest and biggest birds on earth: The real heavyweights of nature
- Want to grow Aloe vera indoors? Simple step-by-step guide to grow the succulent for beginners
- From '3 Idiots 2' to 'Tumbbad 2': 5 Bollywood sequels that have fans counting down the days
Videos
06:03 Hunter Biden Blasts 'Epstein Class', Admits Crack Addiction In Bombshell Candace Owens Podcast10:59 ‘Will Counter Hegemons’: Xi Jinping Unleashes Fiery Veiled Attack On U.S In Putin's Presence | WATCH10:54 Xi-Putin DEFEAT Trump On World Stage? ‘Just Like Iran, Time For…’: Beijing Bombshell ‘SHAKES’ US13:00 NATO Nation In Lockdown After Drone Strike; MPs, Ministers, Residents In Bomb Shelters | Lithuania10:55 Trump Stuns Netanyahu With Wild 'Next Israel PM' Joke On Live T.V.07:32 Trump’s ‘Rotting In Real Time’ Photos Spark Wild Internet Meltdown Before Medical Exam09:32 'Total Sacrifice': Iran Supreme Leader's Big Message To Nation; Hails 'VICTORY' Over Israel, U.S.06:38 Vance Brutally Roasted For Comparing Trump Protests To King Charles Applause08:03 'Netanyahu Will Do Whatever I Direct': Trump's Veiled Warning To Netanyahu Over Potential Iran Deal
Up Next
Follow Us On Social Media